When submitting your application, the following documents must be uploaded and submitted at the same time:
- Site Plan (See section "B" of the ordinance specifications. Please include location of sign on site plan)
- Photograph of Sign - In Color
0. Signs denoting hours and rates. Each licensee shall maintain, at each entrance to any Arts, Beats & Eats parking station, a sign to apprise persons using such parking station of the name of the licensee, the hours of the day and night during which such places are open for the storing of motor vehicles, the rates charged and the closing hour of such station. Where more than one rate is charged for parking, the figures for each rate shall be of the same size and dimensions and such figures shall measure not less than six inches in height, and the letters and figures indicating the closing hours shall be not less than six inches in height.
- Corporation Status Required (Good Standing)
- Schedule of Rates Required